2.25” convex heavy silvered embossed badge with two loops on reverse holding a cotter pin horizontal fastener. Design elements include castle, lion, crown and thistle buds. Known as The Cross of St. Andrew this famous infantry regiment dates back to 1689 and was raised to defend Edinburgh against the forces of James II. This piece seems to be of WWI era. Tarnish but otherwise Mint.